Learn how to Answer the 2017-18 Wharton MBA Essay Questions with F1GMAT's Wharton MBA Essay Guide
1. (Required) What do you hope to gain professionally from the Wharton MBA? (500 words)
2. (Required) Teamwork is at the core of the Wharton MBA experience with each student contributing unique elements to our collaborative culture. How will you contribute to the Wharton community? (400 words)
3. (Optional) Please use the space below to highlight any additional information that you would like the Admissions Committee to know about your candidacy. (400 words)
F1GMAT's Wharton MBA Essay Guide will:
1) Highlight eight aspects of Wharton MBA program that will improve your professional lives. Feel free to choose the ones that appeal to you the most.
2) Demonstrate how to answer Essay 2 by using the dyadic relation between teamwork and leadership
Who Should buy Wharton MBA Essay Guide?
If your essay looks too bland, Wharton MBA Essay Guide will show you, with examples, on how to use the elements of Storytelling like Incorporating "The Struggle", using Emotional connectors, narrating the Journey and the use of Chronology, Vividness and Active Verbs to transform your essays.
If you are stuck in the Writing process, Wharton MBA Essay Guide will show you how to silence the Analytic Mind and overcome mental blocks.
If you feel that the Essays are not persuasive, Wharton MBA Essay Guide will teach you how to use the W-Pattern narrative, Contexts, Turning Points and "The Show Don't Tell Approach" to write a Winning MBA Essay.
If you don't have enough leadership experience, Wharton MBA Essay Guide will show you how to highlight non-obvious qualities like Trust, Focus, Listening Skills, Personal Responsibility, Humility, Self-Knowledge, and other secondary traits to prove your leadership.
If you don't know how to review your essays, Wharton MBA Essay Guide will demonstrate how to improve readability with the power of iteration, and maintain your original voice by removing review biases.
"The book covers 8 USPs of Wharton MBA program. The curriculum breakdown for consulting, leadership and international appeal of the program is something that would be tough to find even in Wharton MBA website. The author has brilliantly demonstrated how the 200+ electives, the majors, and the flexible core fit an applicant's career goals" - Verified Purchase
"I purchased the book after reading F1GMAT's newsletter on Essay Writing. Most data on courses, employment trends, and salary data are available in Wharton MBA program page but phrasing your essay for success require a different approach. F1GMAT's Wharton MBA Essay Guide teaches you that. Highly recommend the book." - Verified Purchase
"I heard a lot of good things about Wharton MBA Essay Guide. The General Essay Tips section was the bigger surprise in the guide. You guys should highlight it more in your product page" - Verified Purchase