2017-18 Harvard MBA Essay: As we review your application, what more would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy for the Harvard Business School MBA program?
There is no word limit for this question. We think you know what guidance we're going to give here. Don't overthink, overcraft and overwrite. Just answer the question in clear language that those of us who don't know your world can understand.
The HBS MBA Admissions team has continued with the open-ended essay question. The essay is still an introduction about yourself.
F1GMAT's Harvard MBA Essay Guide will show:
1) How you should start the essay knowing that extroversion and passion are valued in Harvard MBA?
2) How you should demonstrate Active Learning?
3) How you should demonstrate confidence in decision-making?
4) How you should demonstrate your succinct communication skills?
5) How you should demonstrate your potential as an effective FIELD team member?
Also Included in the Essay Guide:
1) Six positioning tips that you should consider for your essay.
2) Essay Sample 1: An Applicant who moved from a war torn country to the US
3) Essay Sample 2: An Entrepreneur who traces back his skills to his 10-year old self
4) Harvard MBA Curriculum Analysis
Who Should Buy Harvard MBA Essay Guide?
If you want specific tips and Sample Essays on answering the essay question "As we review your application, what more would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy for the Harvard Business School MBA program?"
If your essay looks too bland, Harvard MBA Essay Guide will show you, with examples, on how to use the elements of Storytelling like Incorporating "The Struggle", Using Emotional connectors, narrating the Journey and the use of Chronology, Vividness and Active Verbs to transform your essays.
If you are stuck in the Writing process, Harvard MBA Essay Guide will show you how to silence the Analytic Mind and overcome mental blocks.
If you feel that the essays are not persuasive, Harvard MBA Essay Guide will teach you how to use the W-Pattern narrative, Contexts, Turning Points and "The Show Don't Tell Approach" to write a Winning MBA Essay.
If you don't have enough leadership experience, Harvard MBA Essay Guide will show you how to highlight non-obvious qualities like Trust, Focus, Listening Skills, Personal Responsibility, Humility, Self-Knowledge, and other secondary traits to prove your leadership.
If you don't know how to review your essays, Harvard MBA Essay Guide will demonstrate how to improve readability with the power of iteration, and maintain your original voice by removing review biases.